Nervenschonende laparoskopische Hysterektomie
Diagnose gynäkologischer Karzinome mit Narrow Band Imaging (NBI)
- 1.Lymphatic map- ping and sentinel node identification in patients with cervix cancer undergoing radical hysterectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy.
2.Indocyanine green and infrared fluorescence in detection of sentinel lymph nodes in endometrial and cervical cancer staging - a systematic review.
Impact of Indocyanine Green for Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping in Early Stage Endometrial and Cervical Cancer: Comparison with Conventional Radiotracer (99m)Tc and/or Blue Dye.
- 3.Compared with 99Tc/blue dye combination (61%) and methylene blue alone (50%)
- 4.Anatomic Cartography of the Hypogastric Nerves and Surgical Insights for Autonomic Preservation during Radical Pelvic Procedures.
- 5.Laparoscopic nerve-sparing radical hysterectomy: Description of the technique and patients’ outcome.
- 6.Randomized Study Comparing Use of THUNDERBEAT Technology vs Standard Electrosurgery during Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Lymphadenectomy for Gynecologic Cancer. 2014 May/June.
- 7.Minilaparoscopic hysterectomy made easy: First report on alternative instrumentation and new integrated energy platform.
- 8.Efficacy and Safety of Combined Ultrasonic and Bipolar Energy Source in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- 9.Evaluation of Vessel Sealing Performance among Ultrasonic Devices in a Porcine Model.
- 10.Application of a New Integrated Bipolar and Ultrasonic Energy Device in Laparoscopic Hysterectomies.
- 11.Randomized Study Comparing Use of THUNDERBEAT Technology vs Standard Electrosurgery during Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy and Pelvic Lymphadenectomy for Gynecologic Cancer.
- 12.Minilaparoscopic hysterectomy made easy: First report on alternative instrumentation and new integrated energy platform.
- 13.Efficacy and Safety of Combined Ultrasonic and Bipolar Energy Source in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- 14.Evaluation of Vessel Sealing Performance among Ultrasonic Devices in a Porcine Model.
- 15.Application of a New Integrated Bipolar and Ultrasonic Energy Device in Laparoscopic Hysterectomies.
- 16.Three-dimensional (3D) vision: does it improve laparoscopic skills?
- 17.Comparative study of various 2-D and 3-D vision systems in minimally invasive surgery.
- 18.Comparison of two-dimensional vs three-dimensional camera systems in laparoscopic surgery.
- 19.Visual integration of data and basic motor skills under laparoscopy: influence of 2-D and 3-D videocamera systems.
- 20.Influence of two-dimensional and three-dimensional imaging on endoscopic bowel suturing.
- 21.The influence of threedimensional video systems on laparoscopic task performance.
- 22.Comparison of three-dimensional and twodimensional laparoscopic video systems.
- 23.A prospective randomized experimental evaluation of three-dimensional imaging in laparoscopy.
- 24.Threedimensional versus two-dimensional video system for the trained endoscopic surgeon and the beginner.
- 25.The effect of a second-generation 3D endoscope on the laparoscopic precision of novices and experienced surgeons.
- 26.Comparative study of two dimensional and three-dimensional vision systems for minimally invasive surgery.
- 27.Narrow band imaging in borderline ovarian tumor [published correction appears in J Minim Invasive Gynecol.
- 28.Narrow-band imaging in laparoscopic management of recurrent platinum sensitive ovarian cancer.
- 29.Narrow-band imaging in diagnosis of endometrial cancer and hyperplasia: a new option?
- 30.Endometrial cancer.
- 31.Addressing the Role of Obesity in Endometrial Cancer Risk, Prevention, and Treatment.
- 32.Management of Endometrial Cancer: A Review.
- 33.Meta-analysis of laparoscopy sentinel lymph node mapping in endometrial cancer.
- 34.Sentinel lymph node mapping in endometrial cancer: a systematic review and metaanalysis.
- 35.The added value of sentinel node mapping in endometrial cancer.
- 36.Ovarian Cancer: An Integrated Review.
- 37.The detection of sentinel nodes in ovarian cancer: a feasibility study.
- 38.Feasibility of sentinel lymph node mapping of the ovary: a systematic review.
- 39.Nerve sparing radical hysterectomy in early stage cervical cancer.
- 40.Nerve-sparing radical hysterectomy compared to standard radical hysterectomy for women with early stage cervical cancer (stage Ia2 to IIa).